Must haves for Gym
Some tips that you should keep in mind when you are working it out and you should always stand out ?
Some tips that you should keep in mind when you are working it out and you should always stand out ? Thanks to the celebrities & paparazzi, we have some legit gym bag goals. Be it Alia Bhatt’s quirky one or Sara Khan’s simple yet stylish. Lay your hands which resonates with the fitter you.
- Gym shoes: Don’t be afraid to flaunt the neons. But don’t be tacky either. Find a comfortable and eye-catching one soon.
- Gym Jacket: The “Aha’s ” around the gym when you take them off, uff! Ensure that you wear one which attracts attention even before you undo it. (Wink, wink)
- Mask: a lively mask depicting your shifting moods which each day is a must now. Make sure you wear them to the gym too.
- Deodorant: Keeping a deodorant in your gym bag is always advisable to avoid embarrassment. If you don’t have one. Buy it now!
- Hair elastic: Don’t show up without the elastics! They just magically disappear, don’t they? Keep spare elastics in your bag so you’re never in a pinch.