travel essentials for a blogger
Take memories, Leave footprints!
A travel blogger is a person who travels around the world accumulating content for writing about their travel experiences, deriving income from a variety of online and offline sources.
Things to Carry!
- A Backpack: The foremost item a traveler needs to have is a compact and multi-utility backpack with multiple hidden pockets so that you can always carry all your packed travel stuff wherever you go without much worry of anything getting stolen
- Headlamp / Torch with extra batteries: A Headlamp or a flashlight or a torch is essential to have and very important for trekking, camping, and hiking. It’s a light resource that must be kept with you as an essential.
- Multipurpose Shoes: You must have a comfortable pair of sports shoes so that even if you make an impromptu plan of trekking or hiking, you are sorted with that pair itself.
- Strong, Lightweight, Weatherproof Sleeping Bags: When going hiking, trekking, or camping – carrying a sleeping bag becomes very crucial as you may encounter unfavorable weather conditions which might go against your plan of setting up a camp tent.
Things NOT to Carry!
- Jewelry and Valuables: These are unnecessary items to be carrying and which you’ll probably use once or twice on your trip. Not only is it unnecessary but you also carry the risk of losing them.
- Nice Shoes: Maybe you want to carry a nice pair of shoes for when you go out to a party or want to look nice, but it’s not wise to carry your nicest pair of shoes just for that occasion.
- More Than One Heavy Jacket: Don’t pack that heavy jacket, instead, play with layers. Even hot deserts get chilly at night, so it’s always good to have one or two light jackets you can layer on.
- Bulky Towels: Fluffy towels are very convenient, but just at home. Carrying a full towel just doesn’t make much sense since it really takes a lot of space in your backpack and it takes forever to dry.
When you travel, it seems like there’s a new opportunity for a life-changing experience around every corner. need to capture these life-changing experiences in your camera.
So here comes the best cameras for travel blogging
- Sony Rx100 III – VA
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Nikon D7500
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR
- Sony A7 III